The global reach of Resilience First includes:
- Over 600 corporates in the private sector from Resilience First’s network of Associates and 250 Members [see list and www.resiliencefirst.org]
- Our Resilience Rising consortium networks, comprising The Resilience Shift, the International Coalition for Sustainable Infrastructure (ICSI), and Navigating a Changing Climate (NavClimate).
Our members recognise the business benefits of strengthening resilience. They are committed to working with each other and their communities to improve readiness.
Find out how you can join them by becoming part of our network.
Membership of Resilience First allows your organisation to:
- Be recognised as an industry leader
- Strengthen your business approach to resilience
- Shape future frameworks
- Learn from and collaborate with our global network
- Share thought capital
- Build key business and stakeholder relationships
- Develop new contacts
- Access latest best practice guidelines
- Support your risk management strategies
- Measure your organisation resilience through access to our Resilience Self-Assessment Tool