Resilience First hosts an online Leader's Forum designed to bring together senior and lead representatives from across the business community every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 1pm.
We share information and experience on issues which have a real bearing on the resilience of organisations, or which have the potential to disrupt further down the line. We have had some fantastic guest speakers in recent months; highlights so far have included:
- Ruth Crick, Founder and CEO of WILD Learning Ltd and WILD Learning Sciences CIC and Visiting Professor of Learning Analytics at the University of Technology Sydney, on embedding resilient mindsets.
- David Denyer, Professor of Leadership and Organisational Change and Strategic Business Director at Cranfield School of Management, on assessing the current state of organisational resilience and advancing the agenda.
- Chris Lambert, Founder-Director of the Westminster Energy Forum, on evaluating emerging climate risk challenges and uncertainties - the implications for what resilience means to different constituencies and their silos.
- Dr David Rubens, Executive Director, The Institute of Strategic Risk Management, on the complexity of the risk landscape that we are facing, and the implications that has for leaders in every sphere, whether political or commercial, local or global.
- Dr Jamie Shea, former Assistant Deputy Secretary General at NATO, on resilience learnings from Ukraine.
- Alison Wakefield PhD CSyP FSyI, Professor of Criminology and Security Studies, University of West London, on complexity thinking and how it can be applied to resilience practice.
This is exclusively for Resilience First’s Premium Members, to join us at the next Forum, please apply here.