Resilience First, in collaboration with PA Consulting, are delighted to invite our members to a webinar to launch our latest report: a blueprint for whole of society resilience. During the session, our expert panellists will share their perspectives on the recently published UK Government Resilience Framework (UKGRF), which sets out plans to strengthen resilience to 2030. The Framework focuses on how to build resilience across six key thematic areas: Risk, Responsibilities and Accountability, Partnerships, Community, Investment and Skills.
The live session will take place on Tuesday 31 January 2023, 1pm to 2pm GMT.
Welcome address and Chair: Martyn Link, Executive Director, Resilience First
Scene setting remarks: Caroline Field, Partner, National Resilience, PA Consulting
- Professor Ruth Crick, CEO, Wildlearn and Professor of Learning Analytics, University of Technology Sydney
- James Heath, Chief Executive Officer, National Infrastructure Commission
- Colin Payne, Head of Strategy Resilience and Recovery Directorate (RED), Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities
- Professor Duncan Shaw, Professor of Operational Research and Critical Systems, National Consortium for Societal Resilience
- Steve Wreyford-Hind, Leading Digital Transformations, PA Consulting
Our latest report draws on a workshop held last November, where we convened our business members with public sector representatives, academics and members of the voluntary sector, to discuss the capabilities required to achieve 'whole of society' resilience and in particular the role of business in attaining this. A copy of the report will be shared with participants.
To register to attend please click below.